Valdiklis NodeMcu V3 WIFI ESP8266
The Development Kit based on ESP8266, integrates GPIO, PWM, IIC, 1-Wire and ADC all in one board. Power your development in the fastest way combine with NodeMCU Firmware! R2 version had CP2102 USB-TTL instead, larger current support, slim board can put on breadboard. Programing it with Arduino IDE.
Note: NO need to install driver for CH341 (replaced by CP2102), and NO need to flash firmware when you get it and use on first time. This is different with version R1.
High quality USB cable is needed for this board to give high current supply, otherwise your board won’t be recognized.The hardware documentation for the board can be found on nodemcu-devkit repo, including schematics and PCB layout designed with Altium Designer.
- Wi-Fi Module – ESP-12E module similar to ESP-12 module but with 6 extra GPIOs.
- USB – micro USB port for power, programming and debugging
- Headers – 2x 2.54mm 15-pin header with access to GPIOs, SPI, UART, ADC, and power pins
- Misc – Reset and Flash buttons
- Power – 5V via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 49 x 24.5 x 13mm
- NodeMcu Lua WIFI Board Based on ESP8266 CP2102 Module x 1
You can find the firmware source code and documentation on Github, as well as nodemcu-flasher, a Windows only tools to flash the firmware to a module. There’s also a separate tool called esptool that will let you flash nodemcu from Linux. In case you find the documentation is all over the place, you might want to checkout NodeMCU video tutorial below.
Wiki & External links
- Prekės kodas: U-0206
- Yra sandėlyje