LAN Ethernet 2 kanalų relės IP TCP/UDP modulis
- Micro-channel remote control 2-way remote cloud Ethernet
- network switch delay relay TCP/UDP relay module controller can be expanded to 8
- Power requirements: DC5V, Micro USB power supply or DC9-24V
- PCB dimensions: 70 x 50mm (L*W)
- Control via Ethernet and internet pull 2 relay, then release, and can be extended by a pin external relay module to eight outputs.
- Module supports TCP, UDP, cloud remote control three kinds of operation, easy to understand instructions, instruction can specify 1--65535 seconds delay.
- Module is equipped with VB, Delphi PC program and source code to help you easily computerized remote control.
- TCP and cloud remotely can check the status of all relays, also after each command processing is complete, the module will return to the latest state of all relays.
- UDP mode no status query or other returns, code is extremely simple, easy to be embedded into a variety of applications.
- Full support for secondary development, open TCP, UDP control protocol, cloud secondary development package provides remote SOAP Web Service API interface and RESTful Web Service API interface.
- STC microcontroller for industrial master chip
- Onboard 2-way high-quality relay, relay with absorption diode circuit
- With 1-channel power indicator, each relay has status indicator lights up and relay
- The relay module can be extended up to 8 outputs, Note: The relay module should be actived high
- You can configure the module through the network parameters, such as the module IP address, default gateway, etc.
- Holding relay status before power down (configurable)
- Through internet control, remote cloud by local password protection, safe and reliable
- Supports 5V or 9-24V input voltage
- 1.6mm thick PCB by the military grade FR-4 sheet material, PCB size 70mm X 50mm, set aside the mounting holes
- Prekės kodas: U-0098
- Yra sandėlyje