ŽD garsiakalbis Rockford P1S4-10 4Ω 500Wmax 85dB 10"
Rockford Fosgate P1 10" are the first in a family of world famous subwoofers called "The Punch". During their inception in the 1980's, they quickly became "The Woofer of Choice" for fanatic car audio systems, with a continued tradition today. Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cones deliver bass impact you can feel, and our VAST technology increases surface cone area up to 25%. Best in standard sealed and vented enclosures. Includes soft touch ABS tri trim ring.
Rockford Fosgate P1 10" is the first in a family of famous “Punch" subwoofers. The P1S4-10 features a 4-Ohm voice coil, 250 Watts RMS power handling, and can accommodate a grille insert using the included soft touch ABS trim ring.
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- High-temp voice coil with spun-laced Nomex® re-inforcement collar
- Kevlar fiber reinforced paper cone
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Soft touch ABS trim ring with optional grille
- Custom 10-AWG nickel plated push terminals
- Extended pole piece and bumped vented backplate
- Protective PVC textured magnet cover
- Size: 10"
- Nominal Impedance: 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 250 Watts RMS, 500 Watts Max
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2.0" (51.6 mm)
- Magnet Weight (oz): 45 oz. (1.28 kg.)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 10 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 30
- Re (Ohms): 3.6
- Le (mH): 2.81
- Qms: 3.00
- Qes: 0.61
- Qts: 0.52
- Vas (Liters): 40
- Sd (cm2): 370
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 85
- Xmax (mm): 9.0
- Woofer Displacement (in): 0.13 cu. ft. (3.60 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter (in): 9.14 in. (232 mm)
- Mounting Depth (in): 5.33 in. (135.4 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 10.9 Lbs. (4.94 kg)
- Prekės kodas: G-P1S4-10
- Yra sandėlyje