Plačiajuosčiai garsiakalbiai BOSCHMANN XJ1-G969T4 4Ω 35Hz-24.7kHz 500Wmax 92dB Ø16.5cm 2 vnt.
In the tradition of all BM Audio high performance loudspeakers, our XJ1 Series is designed and manufactured using not only proven, high-performance components but necessarily incorporating new high value materials which we are continuously discovering and testing.
The XJ1 Black & Gold Special Edition is the new flagship model in the XJ1 Series range and is the result of intensive research and development, representing a creation of our continuous sophisticated research, using high level electroacoustic engineering and design. This line of transducers is designed and built to satisfy pure music lovers, car audio enthusiasts and outperforming competitors.
The XJ1 Series offers you the combination of professional reference sound quality with a distinctive signature for your automotive lifestyling.
- Special Edition Black & Gold
- Coaxial 4 way speakers
- High Power Cone flexed design
- High end sound reproduction engineering
- Door / rear flush mount
- Gaphite Poly-propylene cone woofer
- Amorphous Titanium dome high frequency & coaxial midrange drivers
- High excursion foam surround edge
- Flux density St-Fe magnet
- Long-Throw Accoustic engineered driver
- Flat & progressive damper
- 4-Hole universal car DIN steel frame
SPECIFICATIONS (each speaker)
- Peak Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Continuous RMS Rating: 160 Watts
- Recommended Amplification: 5-160 Watts Per Channel RMS
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 24,700Hz
- Sensitivity: 92dB/w*m(SPL)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum outside speaker diameter: 6x9" / 160mm x 230mm
- Mounting Points *C/C: 90mm x 135mm
- C/C Mounting Points (diagonal): 205mm
- Mounting Depth: 85mm
- Magnet Diameter: 100mm
- Speaker Weight (each): 1275grams
- Speaker Cover Diameter: 195mm x 260mm
- Tweeter protrude above speaker rim: 15mm