Plačiajuosčiai garsiakalbiai BOSCHMANN XJ1-G434T2 4Ω 60Hz-22.5kHz 250Wmax 91dB Ø10cm 2 vnt.
In the tradition of all BM Audio high performance loudspeakers, our XJ1 Series is designed and manufactured using not only proven, high-performance components but necessarily incorporating new high value materials which we are continuously discovering and testing.
The XJ1 Black & Gold Special Edition is the new flagship model in the XJ1 Series range and is the result of intensive research and development, representing a creation of our continuous sophisticated research, using high level electroacoustic engineering and design. This line of transducers is designed and built to satisfy pure music lovers, car audio enthusiasts and outperforming competitors.
The XJ1 Series offers you the combination of professional reference sound quality with a distinctive signature for your automotive lifestyling.
- Special Edition Black & Gold
- Driver: Coaxial-coplanar 2-Way full range
- Multi Layered voice coil former
- Sensitivity-improved music reproduction
SPECIFICATIONS (each speaker)
- Max Power: 250 Watts
- Continuous RMS Rating: 80 Watts
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 5-80 Watts Per Channel RMS
- Frequency Response: 60Hz - 22,500Hz
- Sensitivity: 91dB/w*m(SPL)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Maximum outside speaker diameter: 4" / 100mm
- Mounting Points *C/C: 80mm x 115mm
- Mounting Depth: 45mm
- Magnet Diameter: 72mm
- Required clearance above mounting surface (tweeter protrudes): 8mm
- Speaker Weight (each): 465grams