Akvariumo oro kompresorius (burbuliatorius)
The aerator is an essential addition to any aquarium. Aeration is one of the most important factors needed to ensure appropriate conditions for fish and plants in the aquarium. It is not only the direct delivery of oxygen to the water, but above all mixing water, thus increasing the surface having contact with air. Considerably improves the penetration of oxygen into the water that is consumed by the fish and by night as by plants and accelerates the removal of noxious gases from the water.
- Very efficient with minimal noise.
- It can work 24 hours a day without interruption and without fluctuations in performance.
- It is economical - consumes minimal energy.
- Very easy to use and maintain.
- Bottom of aerator equipped with anti-vibration rubber feet.
- Includes a special stone for grinding discharge air into very small bubbles - significantly increases the efficiency of the aeration of the water.
- Max. 100 L aquarium
- Power: 1.5 W
- Power: 230
- Capacity 1.6 L / min
- Maximum pressure 0.012 MPa
- Dimensions: 80mm x 40mm x 40mm
- Blue color
- hose 150cm
- non-return valve
- Prekės kodas: P-AG204
- Yra sandėlyje