Solder Sn60/Pb40 2mm 1Kg CYNEL
Sn60/Pb40 alloy produced in the first smelting of tin and lead, in a continuous casting process without access to air, then extruded, which ensures the elimination of oxides. The CYNEL soldering binder is mainly used in the electronic industry, for the production of standard electronic devices and components, electrical engineering and for soldering elements with tin, tin-lead, cadmium, zinc and silver coatings.
- Tin content: 59.5% ~ 60.5%
- Lead content: 40%
- Minimum purity of the raw materials used: 99.9%
- Melting point: 183 ~ 190°C
- Operating temperature: 320 ~ 420°C
- Diameter: 2.00mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Brand: Cynel Unipress Co. Ltd.
- Product Code: Q-LSN63-2-1
- Out Of Stock