Shallow Subwoofer Rockford R2SD4-12 4Ω 43Hz-250Hz 500Wmax 81dB 12"
When you have no space for bass, our R2 12" shallow subwoofer can help satisfy your need for low frequency music. These drivers can fit in tight spaces due to an elevated motor structure that reduces speaker depth. Mica injected polypropylene cones make sure bass notes are clean and accurate. Stamp-cast baskets feature spider venting typically reserved for traditional depth mounted models to keep the motor cool! These shallow subwoofers are optimized for sealed enclosures.
When you have no space for bass, our Prime R2SD4-12 shallow subwoofer will satisfy your need. This 12" subwoofer handles 200 Watts RMS and the 4-Ohm Dual Voice Coil design lets you to wire them in various configurations.
- 12 AWG compression terminals
- Anodized aluminum voice coil former
- Optimized for sealed enclosures
- Mica injected polypropylene cone
- Linear spider with embedded 16 AWG tinsel leads
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Integrated PVC trim ring
- Shallow Motor Assembly
- Size: 12"
- Nominal Impedance: Dual 4-Ohm
- Power Handling (Watts RMS): 250 Watts RMS
- 500 Watts Max
- Voice Coil Diameter: 2" (50 mm)
- Magnet Weight (oz): 51 oz. (1.45 kg.)
- Speaker Connector: Dual 12 AWG compression
- Fs (Hz): 30.3
- Re (Ohms): 6.80
- Le (mH): 4.2
- Qms: 7.00
- Qes: 0.72
- Qts: 0.65
- Vas (Liters): 65.4
- Sd (cm2): 534.8
- SPL (dB @ 1w/1m): 85
- Xmax (mm): 10
- Woofer Displacement (in): 0.039 cu.ft. (1.1 Liters)
- Cutout Diameter (in): 11.25 in. (285 mm)
- Mounting Depth (in): 3.602 in. (91.5 mm)
- Shipping Weight: 12.013 Lbs. (5.44 kg.)