In-ceiling Subwoofer TAGA TCP-500R 8Ω 45Hz-500Hz 150W 8"
The TCP-500R is the first model in the line utilizing a low-profile bezel, so your subwoofer almost disappears in a room.
Nowadays the expectation from modern in-wall and in-ceiling subwoofers is not only the great sound but less visibility at the same time. With the TCP-500R you can have both! The bass is clear, dynamic and punchy, and thanks to a slim bezel you are hard to see a subwoofer mounted in your wall or ceiling!.
The proper design facilitates installations thanks to many specialized features:
- Slim chassis to allow installations even in shallow places;
- Easy mounting clamps (TEI brackets);
- Magnetically mounted, aesthetic and virtually disappearing in the ceiling low-profile bezel grill;
- Very rigid and strong TIMPC - TAGA Injection-Molded Polymer Chassis minimizes distortions, vibrations or resonances.
- TEC easy to use push-in banana binding posts;
- High 8 ohm impedance.
203 mm (8”) Polypropylene
|Maximum Power:||150 W|
|Frequency Response:||45 Hz - 500 Hz|
|Dimensions:||28.4 x 9.9 cm|
|Minimum Mounting Depth:||115 mm|
|Cutout Dimensions (D or H x W):||241 mm|
|Weight:||3 kg pc.|