Your shopping cart is empty!
Laser distance meter UNI-T UT391A+
- High accuracy and wide measuring range.
- Quick measurement of distance, area and volume with one button operation.
- Automatic calculation of area and volume.
- Indirect measurement by Pythagorean theorem.
- Min/Max distance tracking (display value).
- Easy addition/subtraction of measurement.
- Set up front/rear/extended tail board/tripod stand point benchmark.
- Switchable among meter (m), inch (in), feet (ft).
- Easy targeting with bright laser pointer.
- Large LCD with backlight.
- 100 data records and recall function.
- Bubble level equipped as a spirit level tool.
- Auto correction and error report technology.
- Battery status indication.
- Automatic/manual power off function.
- Compact and handheld design, portable and convenient.
- Widely used in construction and industries, especially in large areas such as rooms, apartments, buildings, real estates, factories, warehouses, etc.
- Measuring Range: 80m / 262ft
- Accuracy: 2mm / 0.079in
- Measurement Unit: m / in / ft
- Laser Class: Class II
- Laser Wavelength: 635nm
- Laser Output: <1mW
- Self-calibration: -9mm to +9mm
- Laser Auto Off: 20s
- Power Auto Off: 150s
- Data Storage: 100 Groups
- Operation Temperature: 0~40°C / 32~104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C / -4~140°F
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA Battery (NOT included)
- Item Size: 120 x 55 x 28mm / 4.72 x 2.16 x 1.1in (L x W x H)
- Item Weight: 112g / 3.95oz (without battery)
- Package Size: 17.5 x 13 x 6.2cm / 6.88 x 5.12 x 2.55in (L x W x H)
- Package Weight: 250g / 8.84o