Your shopping cart is empty!
Laser Distance Meter UNI-T UT391A
The most important features of UT391A
- Accurate - In 60 meters range, the measurement precision can reach 1.5 mm
- Reliable - Measurement adopted auto correction and error reporting technology, massively reducing problems resulted form faulty operation
- Light and handy - Product net weight (including battery) is only 100g, easy to carry
- Long battery life - Each group of new battery can measure up to 5,000 times
- Easy to read - LCD display with backlight option
UT391 has the following measuring functions
- Display illumination - suitable for working in darkness situation
- Multi- types of units display- m/in/ft/m2/ft2/m3/ft3
- Continuous measurement, tracking function - suitable for staking out any distances
- Minimum distance measurement - allows horizontal or vertical measurement in which the shortest distance is auto mantically displayed.
- Maximum distance measurement - allows diagonal measurement into corners in which the longest distance is automatically displayed.
- Plus, minus - distances, areas or volumes can be added or subtracted.
- Area and volume measurement - the area or volume is automatically calculated from two or three measurements (length, width, height). Supplementary information such as circumference, wall area, floor or ceiling area are displayed at the touch of a button.
- Pythagoras functions - allow distances to be determined when direct measurement is impossible. The distance is automatically calculated from two or three measurements.
- Memory Storage - save the value of previous 20 records for measurements or calculated results.
- Measurement Distance 0.1m ~ 60m (4 in ~197 ft)
- Measurement Speed 3time/s
- Battery Type 2xAAA (1.5V) ( **NOT include Battery)
- Battery Life up to 3,000 measurements
- Dimension 116x49x28mm
- Weight 100g(including batteries)
- Laser Type 635nm, < 1mW
- Laser Class Class 11
- Dust Protect/Splash proof IP54
- Auto power off after 3 min
- Auto laser switch-off after 0.5 min
- Environment Requirements
- Altitude 2000m
- Operating Temperature 0°C to +40°C(+32°F to +104°F)
- Storage Temperature -10 °C to +60°C (14°F to +140°F)