HDD adapter "USB3.0 male - SATA female"
The USB 3.0 adapter for devices operating through the SATA port (2.5 "and 3.5") enables connection of HDD 2.5 "and 3.5" HDDs and optical CD / DVD-ROM drives, COMBO, CD / DVD-RW, DVD-RAM to a PC via fast USB 3.0 communication port. You do not have to waste time putting the disks and drives into external enclosures containing the appropriate electronics, or place them in the computer's own enclosure to read the data contained therein.
- The adapter allows you to connect an external SATA device to your computer using the new, very fast USB 3.0 standard.
- Compliant with USB 3.0 Super-Speed (5Gbps), USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (480Mbps), USB 1.1 Low-Speed (1.5Mbps) and Serial ATA III (6Gbps), SATA II (3Gbps) and SATA I (1.5 Gbps) .
- The modern chipset used guarantees high speed of data transfer, reliability and data security.
- Works with 2.5 and 3.5 HDD and SSD hard drives, 5.25 "DVD-ROM, CD-ROM, CD-RW, COMBO, DVD +/- RW, DVD-RAM, and Blu-ray optical drives.
- Support for disks with a capacity of up to 2TB.
- Plug & Play technology - the adapter does not need drivers to work properly, installed disk drives automatically detect themselves in the system.
- Supported operating systems: Windows 98, SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Unix systems - Linux.
- The device can be connected when the computer is on.
- Adapter equipped with connectors: 1x SATA, 1x USB 3.0, 1x Power.
- 12V power supply included.