Saulės baterijų valdiklis, kroviklis 12/24V 30A 2x USB
- Rated Voltage: 12V 24V Auto
- Current: 10A/20A/30A
- With Timer and light sensor, it could work for solar light system.
- Only For off-Grid PV Solar System.
- For 10A 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel, 12V Lead-acid Battery, 21V for Max input Voltage
- For 10A 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel, 24V Lead-acid Battery, 42V for Max input Voltage
- Size: 133x70x32mm/5.2x2.7x1.3"
- Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation;
- The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss;
- The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL it is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries;
- The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
- Built-in industrial micro controller;
- One-key setting, digital display, auto memory function;
- Fully 4-stage PWM charge management;
- Built-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections;
- Dual mosfet reverse current protections, low heat productions.
- Connect the battery to the charge regulator - plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
- Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator - plus and minus.
- Connect the consumer to the charge regulator - plus and minus.
- The reverse order applies when deinstalling!
- An improper sequence order can damage the controller!